To: Bob Seidensticker
Subject: Re: our discussion
I have not seen you disprove any of my statements, only denial. You have gone way overboard with logical errors and unreasonableness. You may call that ‘yet another charge’ if you like. Or my opinion. But if you care about the truth and you have an interest in learning about yourself, you will present this case and our email exchange to a cognitive therapist* for evaluation.
*If you can show me that you are sincere about exploring objective reality, I shall even be willing to go with you.|
From: Bob Seidensticker
Ah, so I need therapy!
- Thou Shalt Not Commit Logical Fallacies – learn about the different types of fallacies (titifoti.wordpress.com)
- The False Witness of a “Straw Man” (shawnethomas.com)
- The Straw Man Cometh (poadf.com)
- Straw Man and Hyperbole: Real Reasons Why We Can’t Have Real Arguments (unshacklingprogress.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Argument Techniques (That Ruin Arguments For Everyone) (toptenz.net)